St Ignatius - Sat 18:00 & Sun 10:30
St Bernard - Sun 09:00 & 18:00
St Ignatius - Wed & Fri 13:10
St Bernard - Tues & Thurs 09:00
(Fr Paul is away this week there will be no Mass on Tues, Wed or Thurs)
Note: 25th November COMBINED ST IGNATIUS/ST BERNARDS MASS
On Sunday 25th November, the feast of Christ the King, we will be celebrating a combined Mass in the Springfield Convent garden at 11h00, followed by a picnic on the lawns. Both the regular morning Masses will be cancelled to allow for this. Details to follow.
St Ignatius - Saturday 17:30
St Bernard - Sunday 17:30
NOTICES ST BERNARDS & ST IGNATIUS
- A reminder to submit your Mortuary List details by next week-end. Envelopes and slips are available in the porch.
- If you have not already collected your Planned Giving letters from the porch, please do so. Contact Lorraine in the office should you have any queries.
- Mater Domini will be holding a Christmas Carols service on Saturday 8th December. We will be hosting the tea/coffee/cold drinks and cake table. Volunteers are required! Should you be able to assist for an hour or two, please contact Lorraine in the office.
- The monthly Prayer & Reconciliation Group meets again on Wednesday 21st November at 10h30 at St Bernard's. All welcome!
- A Discussion Group is held on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month in St Bernard’s Hall at 19:45. All welcome.
- Please note that Fr Paul will be away on Retreat next week - there will be NO MASS on Tuesday 13th, Wednesday 14th and Thursday 15th November.
- A big thank you for the 2nd collection taken last week-end for the Prison Ministries. Much appreciated.
- ST Ignatius: October 50/50 Winners: 1st Fr Paul, 2nd Marcia Pryce, 3rd Emmanuel C. Ezeh.
(NOTE: notices for St Bernards in blue, St Ignatius in maroon. All other notices apply to both Parishes)
Sun 11 Nov 09:00: Brunnschweiller RIP
Sun 11 Nov 18:00: John Peddie INT
Tues 13 Nov: NO MASS
Thurs 15 Nov: NO MASS
Contact the office to book a Mass
Sat 10 Nov: Pro Populo
Sun 11 Nov: Danielle Coetzee RIP
Wed 14 Nov: NO MASS
Fri 16 Nov:
Contact the office to book a Mass.